My Story

Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh no...the recess week is coming to an end...meaning that midterms is drawing near (as though it wasn't near enough d). Looking back, I didn't really study much during the break hmm...basically js reading through the same notes over and over again since the scope isn't all that much. But, that said, given the test questions, I don't hv confidence to answer it yet...mmm...I dunno how else to approach it d...

Wondered if I should have gone home haha...though I guess I would study much less at home. But, looking into the coming weeks....there's no more holidays d...the next time I can go back is probably after exams in December...geesh...why doesn't Singapore have holidays Malaysia?? Hopefully, my family will come visit me in between...if not, I dunno how long more I can go on...although they are facing problems getting the hotel room...why do people travel so often now...haih...please please let there be an available hotel room....

Recently, my mood has been changing like the weather (in case you dunno, Sg's weather these days is like HOT, RAIN, HOTTT...). I get affected by trivial matters...worry bout nothing...think about stuff I should not be thinking right now...as Ee Hiang puts it...yea I'm in a mess...haha... I must learn to let go...js LET GO...there's nothing you can do now except look forward and affect your own future... :)
posted by z_jun at 12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home