My Story

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am so damn bored at work haha... Every 15 minutes go and hunt mouse or feed my people in Restaurant City. Found out bout twitter...it's quite cool that u can subscribe to feeds and get all the updates all on one page. Too bad the badminton sites I go too dun have this twitter app. Haha nvm...refresh button still works pretty well... :p

My supervisor is MIA...din see him the last couple of days. Hopefully he turns up cos I need him to sign my report for submission at the end of this week argh... I asked another lady and she said he's supposed to have a meeting later...so hopefully he turns up she says haha... I feel so slack...

It feels good to just do something somtimes. I just sent a mail to the supervisor of the UROP project I'm interested in. The title is Development of a Web 2.0 based Media Authoring System. I have no idea if I'm qualified to do it haha...but it's all for the sake of learning rite? So I should just go for it as what everyone just tells me... But then again, it's easy to encourage others to do it, go for it, but if u put urself in their shoes...it's not so easy. There's a lot of pros and cons to weigh...but I guess once you consider all the pros and all the cons, you will come to a conclusion whether u want it or not...

For the first time, I'm not really looking forward to the weekend...ahaha...nooo...I didn't say that did I? I meant I'm looking forward to the weekend but hope I can skip Thursday cos I need to give an answer that I hope I'm good at giving (confusing rite? :p)... I'm planning to go Expo this weekend for MPH sale and some food exhibition...just for fun...no particular aim...rather than being js cooped up in the room watching Ugly Betty and Friends haha... Hope I dun contract H1N1 from some random person on the street... :p

PS: And for goodness sake, those people who keep staring at my computer when you walk past my place...stop it ler...I can see your stares from the reflection of the cubicle screen u noe...one day i'm gonna get up and bash u...argh...
posted by z_jun at 12:49 PM

2 Comments:

Wow, so good. My office can only access government and NUS websites. And the Straits Times Online. :P

Hey, you're also interested in UROP? Thought of doing it too... heard much about it?

9:26 PM  

haha they block the other sites? I didn't really hear much about it. Xiao Di's doing but she's environmental engineering... I think basically you js aid the prof in their research...if u're interested js contact the prof and see what he says lor... :p

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home