My Story

Saturday, June 06, 2009

The weekend is here...nice. I've got no plans except to eat and sleep and online haha. Guess I'm mainly be watching movies or something. Actually I have a lot of things I need to do...like submit my module planner, learn PHP, wash my clothes...but just so lazy to do them. Instead, surfing the net searching for games to play. I tried installing Maple Story but Windows 7 doesn't really support it...or at least my laptop doesn't...probably cos of my graphics card I dunno. Haih...but anyway I discovered some guitar hero clone games: Guitar Master and Jam Legend. Pretty cool to play although it's not as cool as the real game I tried on the Playstation when I was at Vivo haha.

Well, I guess to do my stuff....I really want to learn how to setup a website cos Aswin makes it sound so interesting. That fella really influence me alot haha...but I haven't even got over the installation steps yet which is rather messy. :( Well, with no deadlines and all that I guess I can take it step-by-step. I rather learn it at my own time rather than being forced to meet project deadlines and all that... Of course, you'll need discipline.. :p
posted by z_jun at 10:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home