My Story

Friday, April 10, 2009

He who restrains his lips is wise...

I am a quiet and timid person. I appear to be a quiet person to most people who don't know me. But, to people who do, I think I can be quite noisy sometimes right? I still remember someone commenting on my Friendster...that I have split personality haha. :p

But, after what happened today, I think I need to combine my "split" personality into just one. Just a person who's quiet, don't contribute their opinion, don't plan stuff for events that are especially none of my business, don't suggest anything for anyone, don't say what I feel, don't do anything. I shall just keep my mouth shut....as my sis Miao wisely quotes from the Bible....he who restrains his lips is wise.

There's no point in saying something when you are misunderstood. My intentions are good...to make the person feel better...but I may have hurt others unintentionally but at that time my mind was just set on making that person feel better...that they're not alone....however, I screwed things up, made everyone sullen, made others pissed, made myself sad....thus, from this day on....I shall keep my opinions to myself and keep my mouth shut...
posted by z_jun at 10:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home