My Story

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The past few nights I have been stuck watching TVB drama on PPStream...up to 6 episodes a night wow...cos racing with Hock Yi to finish it haha....this Wah Seng recommended it...the English Title is Rosy Business...the Chinese words are too complicated for me to read haih....It was a good show...very chi kek...very touching at times...but sad ending :( Now, moved on to Singapore Drama, 乒乓圆 haha....Funny drama...but I watch cos of the cute leading actors haha... :p

Again and again I tell myself that I should find other better things to do other than watch drama....but drama is really the most entertaining. At work, I find myself looking at the W3schools website where they teach u how to develop websites. It really does look interesting when I'm at work. When I'm back in the room I can't be bothered to look through it haha...I should...I know...

On another note, the Singapore Open is going on now...I did think of going to watch live...but luckily I didn't cos Lee Chong Wei just lost to the Vietnamese Nguyen Thien Minh....geesh...I should have guessed earlier though...cos there was an article whereby LCW did say he's not in good form to defend his title. And the Vietnamese guy is a really good fighter....haih...no choice la...sad...nvmla I should cheer up...the weekend is nearing soon haha...and probably plan to go Vivo and maybe PC fair this weekend yay.... :p
posted by z_jun at 8:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home