My Story

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

For you to know me better

Maybe we don't communicate often enough, maybe we don't see each other enough so maybe you don't know me enough. I know myself the best. I know what my character is like. I know sometimes I expect you to know me. But you don't. Maybe I'm wrong to assume that you know me. That's my bad...

I don't like being not punctual. I don't like waiting for people who are not punctual. But sometimes you can't help but get sucked into the whole culture. But yet I'm still punctual among those unpunctual ones. It sucks... By the way, I don't want to define punctuality nw....it sucks...

I know I'm sensitive. I know I take into heart simple matters. I take into heart and it remains forever there... The grudge will always be there no matter how hard you try to neutralise it...it may wear out sooner or later but what happened, happened. I may forgive but I will never forget.

It may not seem like it...but I do have a very vivid imagination. I let my imagination run too wild sometimes. I know but you don't.

I imagine, I don't forget, I hate....all these are going to make one person suffer...that's me. I know but you don't. I hate but you don't. I imagine but you don't. I don't forget but you do. Of course you ask then, why do I make myself suffer then? I know I shouldn't, but somehow it gives a sense of satisfaction to me, it's weird....suffer and satisfaction comes together? I don't know....this I can't answer....
posted by z_jun at 11:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home