My Story

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

With the H1N1 virus spreading around Singapore, it's scary to notice lots of ppl u noe getting sick... I think it's also the weather that's making ppl sick. The weather is js so hot...of course I dun really realise it as I'm stuck in the air-con office most of the day. The past week I was sick as well...had fever one day and then coughed the rest of the week. Felt so terrible especially at nite. I don't usually get sick and even if I do, I normally recover in a day. But the whole week was pretty terrifying especially when my mum is not around me to take care of me... :( Thank God it's over and I'm ok now...

Work wise...spent last week coding stuff...or more like copying and pasting code. My supervisor wasn't around the whole week so took my own sweet time coding it. Considered finished now though I have no idea whether it's correct or not. Even the past 2 days I haven't seen my supervisor around. Geesh...and VIP report is due this week...I need his signature....argh...hope he turns up b4 Friday so I can get it done...

Today I did absolutely nothing at work....except browsing the internet. Suddenly felt like doin UROP...some research programme. Sounds like a great opportunity to learn...but I dunno if I'm up to it, juggling studies and this programme. Talking about up to it....I got an offer in hall....but I also think I'm not up to it. Never imagined myself in that position....haih...how...dilemma....

Haih...everything felt so dilly dally today...even dinner...even playtime...all so slow n sloowww....haih.... And we can't play badminton at night anymore....cos some "open competition" has been goin on up to 3am at nights....so the court lights are permanently off-ed now... damn... no more entertainment argh... :(
posted by z_jun at 11:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home