My Story

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The weekend is here once again! Just love the weekends ah... Once it strikes 5pm in the office, I fly off back to hall haha. Yesterday went back and prepared to go to Vivo with Chin Wee, Chao Yian and Lin Yan. Chin Wee is the master of "chui" haha... He came to my room rushed me quickquick go go....CY on the bus liao we taking same bus bla bla...make me so kan cheong. Then he went to rush Lin Yan...who also was stumped la...After shortening her dilly-dally time she finally appeared to go to bus stop at Engin. All the way saying she never brought so little things in her bag before haha....and she felt like she was going to war instead of shopping haha... In the end, we did reach just in time when the bus came...phew... :p

We had 2 dinners (actually 3)...one at Vivo bus stop, one at Pizza (3rd wan was LY's timing of dinner when all the shops were closing)... :p Went shopping randomly at some shops lor...don't really have any target items so I just bought honey and Colgate... Later, CW's cousin came and fetched us so we had a ride home to hall haha... :p

Hmm...weekend's plans...dunnole...PC Show is going on at Suntec... (All the prices are available here...so cool)I feel like going to buy external hard disk but I can't decide my budget and whether I want the portable wan or not...so many pros and cons. The portable wan is nicer looking, light lor, can straight use USB no need extra power point but much more expensive than the desktop version. I'm thinking...if I pay the same amount of money I can get the double the memory for the desktop version...but then in the first place do I need so much memory hmm...how...beauty or functionality? I already gave Aswin headache haha bothering him with these questions...hmm... =)
posted by z_jun at 9:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home