My Story

Friday, November 28, 2008

2012

Just got back my EE2012 CA2 results...and I did damn badly...even though CA1 I got above average, I dun think it's enough to cover CA2's below average-ness... So how? I only have the weekend to study for the finals...60%...the results made me buck up...I was slacking all along...no mood to study for the finals...but now I have to...but I still can't progress much. Even though the past years are quite similar, but I don't have answers for it. If only I have answers for just one paper...just one will do...haih...but I don't. So how? I dunno either...I just feel that the method of teaching this module just isn't good. Especially the first part...the lecturer doesn't teach enough to answer his questions...okay maybe he craps a lot about it...but how are we supposed to remember all those vague theories...like the probability of getting a phone call through in Singapore...the only thing I remember from that is that u need to go to 1000 different places in Singapore bla bla bla. Heck there isn't even a tutorial for one whole chapter...okay not like the tutorial would help also probably... I'm just so lost...hope I won't be dead though...just wish to faster finish the exams...and go home...I miss home... :(
posted by z_jun at 10:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home