My Story

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

...

Had one week to study for my 2 remaining papers. Now left with half a week. Don't know if it's a good or bad thing. K I think it's good cos I need the time to study for my EE2012 paper. Hmm can't really concentrate at night nowadays. Maybe it's cos I spend the whole day staring at the same subject. It tends to get rather boring over time. It's not like I know everything though. It's cos I keep staring but nothing is going in and that's the problem. Haih...soon it'll be exam day again. I really hope I won't screw it up like my EE2009 paper. Rarr...

Okay I know I've blogged about this old friend of mine quite a number of times before. Everytime I go to Facebook and see some update, I really can't help feeling what I could have done to change the past. I still can't believe that something that was just for fun in the past became a reality now...or maybe she never treated it as fun but was serious about it all along. Haih...I know I know there are many people like her...but this is my friend. I guess I never knew her enough...after all we hang around together only a couple of hours a week during training. I really just wished that I could have done something... I think it's too late now...but I really hope she thinks about her future...please...
posted by z_jun at 10:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home