My Story

Saturday, November 22, 2008

1st exam

Today's EE2006 exam was alright except that there wasn't enough time for all 5 questions. So rushing through the paper, I don't know if I answered them correctly. In fact, I did a 12 mark question in the last 5 minutes cos I read it wrongly the first time round...so I dunno if it's correct. It's amazing how I can think of those designs in the 2 hours when I take a long time to do them in the past year papers. But of course the answers may not be accurate. Hopefully, I'll be able to get partial marks at least lor... =p The battle only gets tougher though...the next 2 exams are gonna be torturing although they're open book...I dun noe how I'm gonna answer the papers...haih...

Yet, I still find time to slack...watched the China Open today evening. Malaysia has 2 finalists...men's singles Lee Chong Wei and women's doubles Chin Eei Hui-Wong Pei Tty. Hope Chong Wei can win his first Super Series title while ranked number one in the world rankings this time. But, it's gonna be tough for him since he's meeting Lin Dan...and it won't be easy. For the women's doubles, hope they can win this one as well. They'll be meeting a China pair...Zhao Tingting-Zhang Yawen...they beat them before...hope they can do it again... :)

Haih...sometimes I js wonder how I always seem to be the "thinking" person. It's quite tiring to use your brain all the time...what more now that I have to split it between studies and life. I just wish to have someday that I just follow and not need to think. I don't want worries. How come I'm not the one that needs direction, how come people around me seem to be so childish, how come I always have to tell others what to do, how to react, although I'm the younger one, how come I seem to be the older one? It's very tiring...I want to breakdown also, I want to be the one complaining, be the one to lie in your arms when I have problems, but how come I can't seem to do that, how come I'm not able to rely on you when I have needs, how come you're stuck in your own little world, how come you never seem to grow up, I feel sad and tortured for you, but what can I do if I can't even bring myself to communicate nicely with you, I try I try...but it just doesn't work out...maybe I'm too childish myself, maybe I'm too impatient...I tried...what else ought I do to change you? Can I? I dunno...
posted by z_jun at 7:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home