My Story

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wonderful 2 days

So, I was staying at my parents' hotel for the past 2 nights. Felt like I was js on a holiday with them. Then today had to come back to hostel again...haih. Anyway, conquered I think 4 shopping malls in 2 days haha....rare feat for my family. Friday we went to Vivocity and IMM. Sat Central and Suntec. Js went to walk around la...not shopping spree haha. Chinatown also walked finish d...it's js like KL's chee cheong kai or Petaling street. Though I think that food wise, still nothing can beat Malaysia's food. As Swee Yee puts it, here we eat to live not live to eat. She comes from Penang what do u expect... =p I took a number of photos la but can't upload it cos didn't have the camera cable. I like the Merlion park's pics...the one wif the lion spitting out water...supposed to be Sg's main 'monument' lo... Basically, had a fun outing with my family. The time spent with them is priceless. Hmm...miss them already. Gosh... :(

Oh yeah and thanks to my mum's cousin we had a nice dim sum breakfast at some restaurant today. Reminds me of Klang's Hai Tien Lou...MUST....go....there....once I'm back haha. But haven't been there for ages. Hope it's still yummy over there. Oh....and I got a new handphone haha. Courtesy of my mum's cousin. It's actually his old one...but I love it cos it's definitely better than mine. His got camera n mp3 player wan...unlike my 0 feature colour phone haha. Of course I still adore my first phone la...but nvm for a change haha...

So, my family's back in Malaysia...so it's back to studying for me. 4 more weeks to holiday hehe....
posted by z_jun at 4:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home