My Story

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Badminton...

Ok as u all may have guessed or known by now I'm a badminton fanatic. After I got astro sports channel and after form 6, I almost caught all the badminton games shown live on astro haha. I support Malaysia, after all it's the only game where Malaysia can be a real challenger in teh world besides squash. I dun support leng chai or leng lui like my "Bao Chunlai wife's" friend. Ok she claims to be...but obviously he's not married to her. Yc wake up d...dun dream hehe. Yah so Japan Open is going on now...Chong Wei and Taufik. Ok latest...Chong Wei beat TAufik 22-20 1st set. Jia you...

Yest night I went to play badminton at the takraw court. Couldn't tahan my itchy hands d haha... Had to play...just like Gail cannot resist the piano huh? =p Played from like 10 til 12...with badminton MM ah chua, wei jian, jasvind, lee hoong, alex, and few others hehe. K they're all guys so had to push myself a bit...k a lot mayb haha... Could retrieve some net shots which is my really weak point. Ok mayb doubles it's easier. But last time I played with a 9 year old boy singles...he everytime also drop couldn't retrieve...end up kena wash...haha...k I was 12 i think. Yah...so yest was an extremely fun night...nvr played so long since the last time I played with my form 6 friends back in Klang. Next time I come back holiday must play k? Hehe... Ya next time must remember to warm up...my body aches all over nw...especially my leg haha...

K will update the latest Japan Open results once I know...Hopefully it's good news.
posted by z_jun at 12:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home