My Story

Monday, September 17, 2007

Bazaar

Whole day was busy. Morning had lab from 9-12. Luckily, I got answers d....so I did it quick and was out of there...I do NOT like labs. Labs are so freaky. I normally dunno how to answer the question and have always copied others. Hmm...k hope this doesn't leak out though it's quite a common practice I suppose. =p

Then, after lab had 1 hour lecture til 2. Maths lecture...could concentrate cos the topic quite easy though that understanding does not equal solving the questions. And, it's only the beginning of the topic. Enough with lessons. At 2, went to the bazaar that the concert fund raising people have organised at central forum. Basically it's a mini urm...pasar malam...where they sell things from earrings to food to clothes to books. A wide variety. Though it didn't attract a lot of customers. It was quite empty especially towards the end.

When I first went there, I was assigned to passing out pamphlets haha...the thing I most hate to do. Actually cos most of the booths already got people so they got more than enough people I guess. Then, once got one booth needed people, I jumped at the opportunity...at least can sit down and read my stuff haha. Then later the owner came back d....and I was displaced again...ended up handling the sign in and out....haha....got Tom and Jerry to watch summore...(Jessen's laptop was nearby haha)....relive the childhood days. Tom and Jerry still got some loyal fans...or mayb cos there were a bunch of bored ppl around haha...So bazaar much easier to do than car wash hehe...tmr go again...

K I sound very happy with lots of haha around...actually not really. Realised I'm seriously behind time in my studies. Planned to finish my Maths today...yet I'm still online blogging...hmm...should...do...it...now...hopefully.
posted by z_jun at 11:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home