My Story

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bee sting

Today during badminton training we had company...there were swarms of bees around the spotlights gosh so irritating. At the beginning, we thought there were js a few...did kill some. It's a scary sight seeing the bees "flock" together like that...later discovered they even gathered together near the light to form some sort of a beehive formation...scary...

At first, I wasn't bothered by the bees at all until they start flying around you and you can't even concentrate on the shuttlecock. Then, I was talking with Ju Ee when suddenly felt something at my neck, swept it away, turned out to be a bee la. Guessed it stung me cos I felt a prickling sensation there. I was like 'ahhh...damn bee...'. I think the stingy thingy was stuck inside my skin and Ju Ee pulled it out for me. The first few minutes were pretty painful...I was closing my eyes haha...Ju Ee thought I was going to faint liao...actually I was js closing my eyes to I dunno..."feel the pain"?? Hmm...anyway after that it was ok d la...now also not pain liao...all that's left is a mosquito bite like scar...

So, didn't train much today cos of the bees and the wind...luckily also...cos played badminton with Alex they all in the evening liao...was pretty tired out d...now mood quite down...dunno y...maybe cos of maths lecture + tiredness... Hmm...should js sleep and hopefully wake up tmr to a brand new bright day...
posted by z_jun at 11:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home