My Story

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Highlight of the day

Yes finally touched my badminton racquet after almost 3 weeks of not playing haha. Self control not bad huh...well it's mostly cos of my exams la haha. Not very satisfied with the play today cos I only played for an hour. Then, some final years who I suppose have just finished their exams too came to play badminton, takraw, and volleyball....yeah in the takraw court area itself. So, when they took over, we just felt we played enough d and left lor.

Ah...then comes the highlight of the day. I went jogging at SRC. Yeah...after we left the takraw court, I was forced to go running by Phea and Terry. I never liked jogging I dunno y. I don't find any point in torturing yourself and trying to catch ur breath all the while. Haha...Well anyway, I was kidnapped and forced to run to SRC and another 2 rounds around the stadium. Then after an immense amount of stretching ran another 400m....gasping for air...had to walk the last 50m...reminds me of Form 6 sports day...wonder how I managed that 400m....but I knew my legs hurt like hell then. Well, after today, has my ideas about running changed? Urm...nope...maybe after a few more round...if they can catch me wahaha... I'm going home...to the place where I belong *in sing-song mode*

Yay...tmr going to meet Ho Yuet for lunch. We may go Vivo...wahaha....oh no...when to pack my stuff....argh...
posted by z_jun at 12:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home