My Story

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Free

What does one do when she has just finished her exams? Go shopping of course...actually it's more of an outing and rather than shopping la. Ho Yuet was the one who asked me to go out for lunch. We ended up going to Vivocity with Phea, Terry, Wei Jian and Terry's friend, Kim Chyee...something like that hehe...

Lunch I had some tomyam in the food court. Not bad la...quite hot...but still can't beat Malaysia's food la. I'm glad I'm going home tmr haha. After lunch we just wandered around Vivo...randomly checking out stores. That's what ppl who finished exams do...loiter. Surprisingly, I c the guys going into those colourful souvenir stores which I thought would only interest girls. Haha...maybe looking for stuff for their gf-s... =p After roaming around tiring our legs, we decided to watch a movie which I don't find it an appealing idea cos it's so expensive...8 bucks I can watch 2 movies in Malaysia. Well, I guess everything is twice more expensive here... Anyway, of course I went to watch the movie la...teman them lor...once in a while...nvm la...

We simply picked a movie called the Golden Compass....it's about the adventure of a girl in the bid to rescue some missing children....they have "demons" which happen to be cute animals which teman them....ah basically a fantasy story where got good and evil la. I think there will be a part 2...cos at the ending, the girl got some more missions to do...haha....typical of movies.

Basically had a fun outing...although quite tiring cos we were walking everywhere...haha...but there's a price to everything. After came back, had to continue packing my stuff which I left it halfway b4 going Vivo. Another tiring process...had to carry my stuff to Shu Lin's sis's room...luckily got muscle man and woman to help me....namely Phea and Ee Hiang. So, managed to carry it all over at 1 go. Then, put a bit of stuff into Phea's room also cos I may need those when I come back earlier then Shu Lin. But, I damn pai seh put stuff in ppl's room...hmm...but thankful also la...thanks thanks....hehe.

Yes...tmr morn going back...home sweet home here I come.... :)
posted by z_jun at 11:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home