My Story

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It's over...or is it?

Finally exams are over! Such a relief...though it's not much cos my frens still have 1 or 2 papers left (in Alex's case...he hasn't even started) haha. I noe I haven't been blogging much since exams started. Maybe it's because most of the time we study in the kitchen. I am thankful that my group of frens study together in the kitchen cos we serve as a stress reliever for each other whenever any of us are stressed...which most of the time is me being the stressed wan haha. Though it helps a lot that they are around to support me and give me encouragement during this exam period. Occasional massages from Swee Yee and Ee Hiang, encouragement from Phea and actually all the others...Li Wei and Alex, entertainment from Terry, really brightens up one's stressed day. If all else fails, I still can turn to my dear frens from my hometown, Shu Lin and Yee Cheng. Basically, without my family around here to support me through the exams, frens really make a lot of difference. I am so lucky, ain't I?

Now that exam's are over...I don't know what to do. Hehe...ok nope...actually I should have a lot to do. First, go play badminton, second pack, and third go home. What are my plans at home....is another long list...haha. Will be leaving on Thurs morning. I can't wait. But, I dread the packing though. I gotta move my stuff out into Shu Lin's sis's room...I got so much stuff...so heavy...how to...it's so troublesome to move out and in again...but I guess you'll js have to deal with it since we're living in a hostel. After 2 more weeks, then have to move in back. After anothr few weeks, school restarts again...and the routine follows for another 3 and a half years. Haha... Shouldn't think so far haha...should live in the present....now go play first!!! Yay...
posted by z_jun at 6:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home