My Story

Friday, January 18, 2008

Just discovered or realized that guys well they are human too. They can become emotional/they have feelings or moodiness also. Emotions are often associated with girls normally... I guess the times have changed. Now guys cook, girls eat, guys get emo, girls try to stay strong. There's 2 incidents that made me "see" this... I don't want to go into details about it...

I just want to say that it gets quite freaky and scary when someone's mood just goes in the dumps...suddenly...and you dunno how to react. You try to make it all better but maybe in the end make it turn out worse. So what are we supposed to do...try to cheer them up? If it works, it makes you delighted yes. But, if it doesn't? Just leave it? Wait for time to pass and let time work its magic? Does the magic always work? I suppose it does slowly...however, during that period, it brings thoughts, some nasty and stray, there's nothing we can do but sit and wait? Over that period of time, my mind has changed, thought of all possibilities...what I can, should or shouldn't do? The best solution is still don't care...I don't want to care...I say....but by thinking of it?? Suppose it's still caring....trying my best to act normally...but still can't accept what happened...is still happening...will happen??

Okay...these were js random thoughts which has just be flowing around in me since during holidays...js pray that time heals...everything will be fine...I really hope so...though there's already a scar...and I wish that everything will js stay as it is...
posted by z_jun at 1:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home