My Story

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New sem

Haha....it's been a long time since I've blogged. Just pure laziness no other reasons. =p A new semester has started. This first week is not going to be very hectic since there are no tutorials or labs or CTW. But, Monday was quite packed though. Had lecture from 10 til 12 and 2-6. Only CS1102C was quite interesting when the lecturers introduced themselves....other than that it's quite well normal...

For now everything is going quite slowly, I have to buck up nw I suppose cos I'm sure there'll suddenly be a rush....and chapters after chapters will be thrown to us so quickly you won't know what hit you. Today, there were only 2 1-hour lectures (1 of them was just about 35 minutes) so not very busy either...had Ho Yuet over after CS1231 since she was waiting for her Toastmaster's meeting at 7pm. I'm happy that she's so daring to go join that....I feel that it'll really help someone to overcome the fear of speaking out...I can never imagine myself joining these kind of public speaking stuff... =p

By the way, there's badminton IHG this coming Sunday. I should be playing doubles against Eusoff...just hope to do my very best and not lose badly...haha... On another note, been having a bit of trouble with someone lately...dunno what's the cause...trying not to bother and not care... :(
posted by z_jun at 6:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home