My Story

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bad day... :(

Definitely one of the worst days I had if not the worst. Results came out today. Did very badly...so sucky. Stupid marketing pulled down my already bad CAP... To S/U or not??? I think most probably I would...1st sem in uni and already exercising it...haih... What can I do except to tell myself to work harder next sem and pray and hope that I can get better results. Feel so down...but I suppose there's no use feeling that...doesn't help...

Then went to buy bus ticket for CNY. 1 thing about living in Klang, so near KL...there's not many direct buses to Klang...they expect u to be able to travel from KL to Klang on ur own. At first decided to go back in the morning of the eve of CNY...that means will be missing classes which I'm not too comfortable doing. Then, just imagining the jam...I most probably won't make it in time for the reunion dinner anyway. So, after much much much arguments happening in my head...decided to go back on Tues, 2 days b4 CNY. Wth right, after all I'm gonna miss 1 day of class...my Tuesday is quite free...so might as well skip both days. But, I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping that some classes will be cancelled....*prays*

Yeah such a frustrating decisive day for me...headaches, tears, moodiness, makes me so sick even badminton training at night can't save the day...imagine that...
posted by z_jun at 11:19 PM

2 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:52 AM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home