My Story

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Don't look back

We have come so far. I have chosen NUS to study rather than NTU and UM. I have bid for the 5 modules that I have stared at the past 3 months. The exams are coming nearer. I have survived so far in Raffles. Everyday is a new day of life. There's no point looking back thinking of what I should have or should not have done. There's nothing you can do about the past except keep the sweet memories and try to forget the bad ones. What you can do now is change your future, what has not yet happened, what you still have control... Regretting what you did, not done, is of no use. I am satisfied with what I have now. Stop complaining, stop moaning and groaning. There's still so much life ahead. Of course there will be obstacles, there will be events that you might despise or think "I should have"...."Why didn't I". But, what else can you do? Complaining doesn't help...so just deal with it. Get on with life and fulfil it with satisfaction. Move on. Don't look back. Just look ahead in the bright bright future you have layed out in front of you....
posted by z_jun at 4:20 PM

1 Comments:

Hey, and sometimes the bad memories can turn out to be the sweetest ones. We regret, feel stupid, feel sad and lonely, but it's all treasured as a part of our life.

After all, my life wouldn't be mine own if not for all the memories, sad ones included.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home