My Story

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Today feels like a fully utilized day. Didn't really waste a lot of time...other than falling asleep awhile while studying and certain empty spaces of time which I js treated it as a break from studying. 3 more weeks...everyone is adding oil...I tell myself I must too..it's not easy...had already lost momentum...cos the past week was busy with CTW...didn't get much studying done because of that...so kinda lapsed a little d...so I need to get my engine up and running again...hmm...

Had quite an okay study session befor lunchtime...then hung out in Hong Pei's room a little, reading the sister's keeper, hmm...it's been a long time since I read a book that I wanted to keep reading...tho I js don't really have all the time in the world nw to read. Then, 1pm went to SRC for the badminton IFG...tho this time is js go there to show face...cos Medicine doesn't have a team I think..so it's js a walkover...so stayed there a short while and then cabut ler...

After that, continued with my studying...but u start to lose concentration towards the evening...and I dunno how come I could doze off a few times while reading my notes...nvr really happened to me last time.

Then, summore so many ppl ask me play badminton...I've become a synonym for badminton...I think got 5 diff ppl ask me play today d... js when I've decided not to play anymore badminton...I dunno how long I can last though haha...very tempted to play each time ppl ask me to...

Kinda the highlight of the day was dinner. We went to Dover this time...my first time there. From an original 5 ppl...it grew to 13 of us (sy, gail, terry, jj, cw, wj, jerome, jon, wayne, lh, jasvind, n cw's roomie...hv fun guessing the initials) heading for the coffee shop in Dover...good business la the aunty...they untung about 80 dollars from us. Not bad la got free rice and jelly. Food also ngam ngam hor enough for us. Well, for me at least...dunno the guys enough or not la...haha...pretty interesting dinner trip...and we even took pics near the shop... and at the bus stop...as though we had an excursion to overseas haha...hope Jerome puts them up haha....
posted by z_jun at 11:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home