My Story

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally!!! CTW oral defense is over. Didn't know what I worried for...it was just a short 30 minutes discussion with my tutor haha...that also talked for maybe 10 minutes? Mainly crapped though so don't know if I did well but well...it's finally past haha...yes yes...

Hmm...after badminton, now I'm addicted to ping pong...thanks to Ee Hiang... Badminton will still always be my number one hobby though at this period of time just feel discouraged to play now...so what do I do? Replace it with ping pong haha...or tt...it's pretty enjoyable especially playing with Ee Hiang haha...though I do still prefer badminton but I'll make do with it haha...this is one game where u can play at anytime of the day whether at 2am or even 6am if you wish to hah...

I think both of us attracted to much attention until today the Spongebob guy, Chiu Wai...I think his name is that...came and asked us if we're interested to join tt next year haha...I think maybe one reason is that they are really quite desperate to collect members...reminds me of how the badminton MM, Ah Chua approached me during the beginning of sem 1 as well...I've got no idea until now how he found out that I like to play haha...

Well, currently me and Ee Hiang still considering to join or not to haha...one thing I don't like about joining 2 sports is that you don't know which training to commit to if you are really interested in both... AND next year I've been asked if I want to take up the badminton MM job...hmm...sounds interesting BUT I'm not a good leader...the only time I have been president was in Taekwondo and there we had a small pool of ppl...and I was pretty much senior and an "old face" that's why I got that job but I would say it wasn't an easy job...I just put too much burden and responsibilities on myself...thank God that time I got help from some seniors... hmm...should I take MM or not...doubt I should though....I think I'll suck...
posted by z_jun at 2:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home