My Story

Monday, April 07, 2008

A rather different Monday

Started my day with a round of ping pong after breakfast...gosh Ee Hiang got me addicted as well...during lectures, other than dozing off, at times the orange ping pong ball was bouncing all over the table in my mind haha...hmm...first it was the shuttlecock nw this...

After my usual three 2-hour lectures, when I came back, Hong Pei taught me some guitar haha...nw I can strum the 1st 2 verses (do u call it that?) of the "More than Words" song...haha...not good at all la tho...but js for fun...not bad haha...took her more than an hour to teach me that...I've been wanting to learn guitar ever since after Form 6 or was it Form 5 that I bought the guitar??...my guitar rotting at home haha...maybe this's a start....

Then, went to engin to study at night. Which is quite unusual of me cos I'm more of the "room" type. But, decided I needed a change in environment...it is quite a refreshing change...cos I'm like forced to study there...die die must read something there...though I think I did sleep off for awhile...what has happened to me...I can almost sleep anywhere nw...hmm...
posted by z_jun at 11:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home