My Story

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Summary of midterms

So, the one week midterms is over finally. Overall....well what u expect...it's me...and for me it's always not too good.

MLE1101 - Relatively alright though I think that I should have looked more clearly at one question which is sure to come out. But, as usual I din...and well dunno what my marks will look like. If I'm lucky, just a bit above average...if I am lucky...

MA1506 - Ok I just found out that my Maths totally sucks. No matter how much I practice, no matter what I do, I still suck. Crap la...it's only one chapter and I'm already struggling. What more can I do I really dunno...practice more? Nvr give up? Easier said than done...

CS1102C - Well, this one is a killer module and I nvr expected to do the paper anyway...so this one is another one down the drains...

CS1231 - Most ppl will get full marks for this paper cos it's really quite easy...I found it okla...at least could do all...but guess I'm bound to get a mistake somewhere...

So how...midterms like this....finals how...study how much only can make it up? I just really hope that it's possible to dig out time...

Yesterday and tonight we had the rehearsal for the Phoenix Fest on Tuesday night. I had to go to help set up the tech stuff for it...and it's not easy...quite complicated but my main job is js to plug in the wires, coil and uncoil them that's all. Just quite disappointed though...supposedly everyone is supposed to come down for this Phoenix Fest thing...but as usual they turn up and then disappear soon after. Well, maybe it's really quite boring to sit there as there is not much to do during the event. But the least they can do is offer to help in the clearing up as well. Just suddenly feel quite stupid to be staying there all the while but I just don't like the feeling of js leaving...it's not as though I have much to do there, it's not as though I don't have any work of my own to do. In fact, because of this, my work is lagging behind...I try to organise my time around this event...why can't others do that too...after discrete points are given out they can just anyhow disappear la? I'm amazes at the excuses that ppl give...it's amazing how simple it is and it works all the time. The next time...I'm also gonna say I got test...assignment...bla bla bla. But, I don't think I'll have the heart to. Crap la...js hv this "hate" feeling in me...argh....sien...
posted by z_jun at 2:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home