My Story

Monday, September 29, 2008

Had the 2nd midterm test for this sem today...ee2006....glad it's over...at least now can concentrate on the rest. How was it? It was quite ok...as expected...maybe a little too easy to score cos confirm I got mistakes wan and some geniuses should noe all the answers whereas I don't of course...well it's over and done with...look ahead...

Cos of this test I didn't attend the convo dinner we have annually in hall...it's a good thing as well cos I don't feel like dressing up formally haha... So, in the end js tapau-ed b4 test and had dinner after it. The food not bad eh...1 big piece of chicken, cauliflower, brocolli, carrot, potatoes were nice, some sausage and chocolate crossaint...if only our hall dinners were like these every day...haha...I would gain weight like crazy though...and probably would get sick everyday since it was pretty oily and really a big portion...haha... =p
posted by z_jun at 11:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home