My Story

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yesterday I didn't manage to study at all oh no....though I dun think there's much more that I can stuff into my brain in these last few days...I tend to have that saturated feeling everytime the exam draws closer...

In the morning I went to SRC for badminton training. I got cheated there haha....cos the rest were all guys. The girls...Angie was sick...the rest prob busy?? Anyway, I don't mind cos when you play with guys u can improve but I cannot say the same for them haha... The training was pretty tiring for me cos I don't have that strength and stamina to go on for long periods of time haha... But, I guess a little push once in awhile is good for me...after the training I felt refreshed though tired cos it's been quite some time since I've played... Although nw my right shoulder is damn painful haha...maybe din stretch enough... I've always been slack when it comes to stretching but I'm coming to realise the importance of stretching haha...

Afternoon pulak spent in lab...doing my circuit for the D1 introduction. Me and Ho Yuet were sitting there "debugging"...checking which of my IC-s were spoiled haha...cos all my connections were right (almost) so when I replaced the IC-s with Ho Yuet's wan...it works perfectly. In all, I changed 1 timer, 1 LED and 2 IC-s....dunno how come mine so many spoiled. But, well it was better that it was spoiled rather than my connections were screwed up or something haha...*phew*...whole afternoon gone then...

In the night, we had the first combined training. It's divided into 3 groups...long distance, middle distance and short distance. Thank God badminton is short distance cos I'll faint if I have to run 8 rounds round the track haha... But then, dun think the whole thing went very well cos got some slack ppl nvr really complete running but ended up walking on the track. Personally, I feel the short distance is worst failure...cos we were not doing the things properly, and I think it's not intensive enough to build up stamina and strength or whatsoever. Because there's so many ppl...that ppl start laughing at one another doin the exercise (some do it rather funnily)...and we dun really benefit from it...especially when diff sports need diff areas of strengthening. Probably the middle distance and long distance would work fine...cos it's js running... But, the short distance has this short short exercises which I dun think will benefit all the sports. By the way, why is table tennis under long distance?? Haha...probably they need "endurance" stamina more than "sprinting" stamina?? Hee...

On another note, anyone experiencing problems on msn recently?? Cos I've been having it for days already...it keeps going "not delivered" once I press enter...it's damn irritating to chat this way...it might be js my comp I'm not sure...anyway...there's an alternative at www.meebo.com if anyone is interested... =p

Last but not least...Happy Birthday Sek Koon my dear sis. Hope you have a wonderful day and year ahead. Sorry I can't be back to celebrate with you though. Love you. :)
posted by z_jun at 12:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home