My Story

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It feels like primary school all over again. Though I've never had it bad through primary school life. Imagine a scene where there's this innocent primary schoolboy being taunted and teased by his equally innocent friends...

Kids will always be kids. You can't blame them fully for being so ignorant. They don't know that they are hurting someone's feelings...they don't know how terrible the person would feel...to they are just having fun and laughs over the whole scene...until one day they are the ones being teased, then they would realise how wrong they were...

It's unbelievable how some ppl js don't grow up at all...how can someone be so inconsiderate...have you not thought about the person's feelings when you comment something? if you did it once...it's ok, twice...it's alright...thrice...nvm...but hundreds of times you repeat over and over? If you're not yet bored, I am already...I can no longer smile over the statement, can no longer seem not bothered, to the extent that I can only pretend to be not bothered, keep quiet and just slowly bleed out from the hurting feeling...although I know, I know that I should just let it go...but I just cannot imagine how you could be so inconsiderate...you must learn how to think...think of other's feelings before (or even after will do) the words come out of your mouth...we're all already approaching adulthood...you're not a seven-year-old kid anymore...don't behave or act like one...oblivious to the effects your statements...please just for one moment think...think about what you're saying...

Just cos you have different views and aims, it does not mean you have to crush the other person's goals...don't be discouraging. If you can't say something nice, then it's better to say nothing at all. I just wish that someday you will come to you senses...miraculously realise all the things you said that have hurt someone...I hope that my wish will come true...if it doesn't, someday I'm gonna just burst out and stop you abruptly...I'll do if I have to...no matter who I hurt...because at that point of time, I can't take it any longer...just so tired...tired of it all...
posted by z_jun at 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home