My Story

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Incomplete...

Had block supper today...food were cool...pizza, satay and ice creaaammm.... Probably a bit little for the quite unexpected number of ppl who came down for it...but well...it's supper...u're not supposed to eat so much so late at nite anyway... Plus Mr Carson's performances of songs from his era...basically everyone was trying to entertain him...was a bit awkward at the beginning but later in the nite...it was more 'fun'...heck if I wasn't so tired I probably would enjoy it much more... =p

Feel so incomplete as a person...suddenly feel so moody...when I'm moody, I just don't wanna talk (not like I talk much normally)...and everything that happens...I somehow convert it into something that irritates me...basically I become an intolerant, crappy person... So before I burst out, I rather keep it low, hide in a corner, if not, I would js blow up... Somehow, I feel exposed. I have so many flaws...so many irritations...how can I even live among people like this...just feel like digging a hole in the ground and building a little coop in there...where the world contains js me and me alone....away from ppl... Of course, what I'm doing to myself is js hurting myself...not anyone else but myself...As quoted from Buddha: “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.” I've heard it many times....that you shouldn't be angry at someone because there's no point cos the only person that will be hurt is yourself...but who can help it...after all we're only human... Hope it's js that I'm tired...althought I dun see y I should be tired since I'm getting so many hours of sleep these days... "The sun will come out....TOMORROW..."....but does tomorrow ever come??
posted by z_jun at 1:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home