My Story

Friday, June 26, 2009

Today is Friday woo hoo... I am super bored at work. Though probably should do some stuff js dun feel like doin cos it's Friday and it's the weekend. Ah the joys of the working life...weekends!! :p I never really looked forward to weekends during sem time probably cos I dun really go out on weekends then. When school is on, weekends are like the cramming days...days to catch up on schoolwork, projects, assignments. Thus there's no plans for them...not even dinner sometimes. But now while I'm working, weekends are just playtime. Do whatever I want, go wherever I want...haha...of course some weekends I still end up stuck watching PPStream or badminton in the room but it's quite ok still.... :p

I just checked the site where I uploaded my VIP report...and the grade status is S. Super fast la my mentor haha...Luckily it's a S otherwise have to "repeat" my VIP haha...I don't think ppl do that do they? :p

Aaahhh...slacking... as usual... some good websites that I refresh every now and then:-
1. Engadget (if u love having latest updates on gadgets)
2. Badzine (if u LOVE badminton...)
3. BadmintonCentral (if u LOVE badminton as well)
4. RecipeZaar (this I discovered recently...recipes for cooking...which I have found the time to do this vacation) =)
posted by z_jun at 10:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home