My Story

Monday, July 13, 2009

Another long break in between posts... :p The past week felt like it creeped on so slowly although I had many things to do. Well anyway that week's over and there's only 3 more weeks left to go home... hope the weeks breezes past... :p

Last week I've been building a routine...slacking at work as usual. Btw this week, work is supposed to be busy. My supervisor said may need to overtime and all that but by the looks of it...I don't think I'll be OT-ing today cos there's no sign of him anywhere. Hmm... slacking at work doesn't seem very fun anymore...I rather be spending my time sleeping or doing something else useful in my room. Haih...

Anyway at nights I go to lab since I'm now doing UROP...so far what I know is that I'll probably by programming some flash games. Luckily Chi Xu another undergrad there is teaching me...anything I dunno I can ask him although sometimes paiseh haha. I'm supposed to do some game now...but haven't really got started at it cos it's still pretty new...ActionScript and all... but basics in programming languages really helped me...last time before I came to NUS I'll probably have no clue as to what the programs are talking about...at least now the syntax seems more familiar although it still differs between different languages...

Weekends are still the best though...especially Saturday where I can sleep in late and sleep late... :p... haha...but Sunday was fun too. I went to Suntec with Chin Wee and Lee Hoong...and we practically had free lunch and dinner haha. Cos we stumbled on a Nestle health fair in Suntec Convention Centre. And there were plenty of free samples which was good enough to fill our stomachs. Even had a free check-up haha...my blood pressure's good this time round. :) Haha the things u do when u have frens around is crazy haha... cos I dun think my family would want to queue so long (although long it was still pretty fast moving tho) for the free samples...and we even went two rounds for some... :p
posted by z_jun at 1:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home