My Story

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Home Sweet Home

So I've been home quite a while now. What have I been doing? Basically, studying, assignments, eating definitely, going around town settling stuff like eating haha....no no I mean admin stuff. I've not been home for almost 2 months now.

Things that have changed:-
1. Well, it's only 2 months though it feels very long. So, nothing much has changed. But, what happened to hitz.fm's morning crew? Loved those guys. Now it's a back up crew or something. Wonder if it's temporary or permanent...
2. What else? The Indian street's gone through a mighty makeover. Well...just part of it...but the Masjid India is now gone. I think they're building a new one in its place though. Even the park where I used to go and walk near the stadium is closed down....supposedly making it into a I dunno what either. Park as well I think? It's horrid of them to close it though cos that's kind of like the recuperating area of cancer patients. Hmm...

Things that have NOT changed:-
1. My home! Everything bout it...the looks, the decor, (though my room is much neater now), the family inside it...it's a warm feeling to be at home. Of course you never want any of that to change. Wherever I am, or will be, home is still the best...never forget ur roots they say.
2. Food!!! Food here is still as good as ever...though now it seems to taste nicer. So far had my curry mee, chicken rice, sui kao mee (sui kao in Sg is always fried), Southern Park kuih, oh and Chong Kwok's bun yum even the milo peng here tastes nicer haha....can't wait to get my fried malay kuih muih....yum yum slurp....hungry liao...
3. What other things...oh ya...the potholes on the roads still have not changed. Still can predict where they are...some can't predict cos they're new haha...

Should have a long list if I were to list everything in Klang. Klang....sounds so sweet in my mind...my hometown...my home...my life is here. Home sweet home.... =)
posted by z_jun at 12:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home