My Story

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Source of my down-ness

Weather's been really hot these days. Sweat even when in room....at night. Gosh. I know what has been dragging my mood down...car wash and marketing project. Well...after those 2 today, I feel a burden lifted off me. Actually only half a burden cos the marketing project is still going on in discussion. Car wash today was of course not as successful as the first but definitely more successful than the 2nd thanks to the extremely hot weather. We got a little more than half than the 1st. As tedious as it was we still had to do our job. It's sad that during the peak hours....we don't have enough manpower to wash cars or even ask. Because during that time it's also the students' peak hours. If not, we would have earned so much more if we had infinite flow of manpower. During the afternoon more ppl were free and we really appreciated them coming to help out...whether to js help or for the sake of aux...it doesn't matter as long as they showed face and made our event workable. Should thank Phea as well to take the time to come and help us....though he still has so much work to do...and i hope that it didn't affect ur passing up of the CS.

Oh....and in the time of the car wash....at one point I was holding the money...it was in an envelope in a file. Ok....the incident: I flipped open the file to find the whole envelope gone! Dead meat man....I could have dropped it anywhere....k I created a panic among the few of us who were kind enough to start a frantic search....and Gant found it nearby one of the cars....phew...thank God he didn't scold me or anything. I dunno y I was so careless....he even gave me back the money to jaga....obviously I was much more extra careful handling it after that. Luckily it was found, or not I also dunno what to do... next time I'm having money....110% attention...phew

Left the car wash earlier cos had to go group discussion. We did some research on Starbucks and presented what we had...and then when it came to answering questions in the book...all of us didn't study so we were at lost at what the terms meant...haha...all of us not biz students at all. So we're gonna have to go back and study and try answer the ques....an extra book to bring home...haih...hopefully our group does well in the presentation. My group has a couple of members who I think would make good presenters and me I suppose I'm better at the research and report part. I hope that I can contribute in some way that will make me really look like I did contribute cos 1 thing I hate bout group work is that ppl tend to hmm...what do I say. Different ppl in a group has different personalities...some tend to be more outspoken, some don't. It sucks being seen as a person who doesn't contribute ideas or something....though I try it doesn't seem enough when compared to others. Aaahh....s*** man...

Move on to happier thoughts....Going to go home tmr afternoon. Hehe....very happy! Home sweet home here I come!!
posted by z_jun at 1:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home