My Story

Friday, November 09, 2007

My trip home

I went to JB Wed evening and came back today morning for lectures...*%#$.... Ok my home is not in JB though. My family came over to visit me and my sis in Skudai. So, I go over there to meet them lor. It's one refreshing visit...I am so glad they came...

It took me 2 hours to get from here to JB...mainly because of the jam at customs...phew. Pity my family had to wait so long for me...my mum insisted that she wait for me outside the customs itself. Moving around in Malaysia is so much more convenient cos of the car. Haha... Anyway, after they picked me up at JB we went to Skudai to meet my 2nd sis. By the time we reached think it was already 8 plus. We happily wanted to go for dinner liao. Then, my sis's friend called. Her friend was driving my sis's car and it ran out of petrol....oh no....so we had to be Superman and flew from petrol station to the car to fill up. We made altogether 3 trips....4 bottles of petrol... 1, 1, 2....thank goodness the car could start after that...at least we know there's nothing wrong with the engine... Luckily we were in a housing area so not so dangerous or ma huan...just imagine if it was in the middle of the highway...choi...hehe....So, by the time we kau tim-ed that it was 10 plus I think...and everyone was hungry...so go dinner liao...appetite very good, I ate a lot according to Miao...shit...means I fat liao ler... :(

Then, yesterday, breakfast we went to a shop in JB that used to have yong tau foo but now no more liao...then we had meat tim sum...yeah the tim sum was all meat (pork)...even the "har kau" also got pork gosh... not a very nice breakfast. But, alright la...rarely eat dim sum what. After that, shop at Zone, tried to shop for clothes but as usual all the clothes bo ngam me wan. My mum got to get a few nice clothes though. Hehe... Lunch time went to nearby restaurant to eat. The boss there very weird wan. He doesn't wear his shoes. And, he doesn't allow ppl to order wan.

Boss: Western or chinese?
Us: Chinese.
Boss: Ok 4 dishes: fish, tauhu, vege, and something else
Us: Uh 3 enough
Boss: 3 means 3 ya....here we don't let you add later.
Us: ??? Okkkk....1 chicken, fish, and vege

Order made. No chance to choose what kind of fish, how you want it, and what kind of vege. Weird boss. But, he's alright la...food also not bad. So, overall did enjoy our meal.

At night, went to City Square got my shoes and some supplies... Been wanting to buy shoes for long time liao...haha...finally got it. After got them d, went for dinner. Discovered a new place at a nearby housing area which seems to be quite popular. Lots of people. Also some seafood restaurant la. Ate some mee, sotong (nice....just the sotong...not fried wan and dipped with some sweet and sour sauce...sort of) and tauhu. Seems like my main activity in JB is eating huh...nola...actually is spending time with my family. I really appreciate them coming down to see me and my sis...but it doesn't heal my home sickness...it makes it worse doesn't it? Had so much fun....missing them already... *sigh*

But, guess I'll be too busy trying to study to think also la. Should concentrate on my finals. So much to do, so little time...
posted by z_jun at 1:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home