My Story

Monday, November 12, 2007

Programming is KILLING me

Ah....programming practical exam coming in 2 days time...k 1 and a half days. It's horrible. I've got no idea how I am going to get through it. I don't think I'm even going to get an output. If I succeed in producing one function I think I'll be very glad already. Ok...aiming very low I know. But, what can I do? 1 hour 45 minutes....do the whole program? Sounds so tough...so hard to achieve. I thought that everyone might be having the same problem...or at least most people. But, once you talk to people, you realize that many might be able to do it....at least 3/4 of the program if not fully. It makes you feel so lagging...so slow...so behind time. Time...another issue!!! The whole program we need to do is mostly using 2D arrays or strings which we only learnt about 1 plus weeks ago. How to grasp so quickly? No time to get the concepts how to do the program? It's all so new...to me at least...argh...
posted by z_jun at 6:05 PM

2 Comments:

Look through the list of submissions, you'll be surprised at the number of candidates who submitted nonsense. Maybe you'll get encouraged...:-)

4:45 PM  

i'm one of them ler...anyway i can't c the whole submission...mine came out as a few lines only...i hope that's my only my computer error...

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home