My Story

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Charge!!!

Last night, we had the Final Year Special Programme, Talanto....supposed to be spelled in Greek. I was on "duty" for hall tech so spent the time from 6.45 til 12 midnight setting up, "mixing" and coling wires haha. It is a brand new experience for me...this tech stuff. Never really saw a mixer or imagined playing with it. Although I didn't touch much of the mixer, just at the end adjust the mike a bit hehe... It's quite confusing seeing all those wires going here and there neatly from the mixer, and all the colourful signal lights. Pretty intimidating but if get used to it I think it'll be fun haha. Mostly enjoyed the show quite a lot. Had quite a nice view since tech was set up right in front of the stage this time instead of the usual side view.

The events, mostly music and a dance item. They had CME, Ee Hiang and Lucian, Jack, Transformers, Yuko and Eileen, and Chevy. 6 items all together. Damn these ppl are talented! My favourites were Ee Hiang and Lucian, Jack, and Transformers I guess...but the Transformers dance was a little....urm...weird. Ee Hiang and Lucian, you're both damn talented....play piano until like that...so cool haha. Though I liked the sniffing "drugs" part during the preliminaries. Couldn't see if you all did that during the finals. But, well congratulations getting 1st runner-up. Jack's performance with the 3 "beautiful girls" was definitely a hit with the audience. It managed to entertain everyone in the crowd. Haha...definitely high entertainment value...by the way they won...

Well, just realised that exams is creeping nearer and nearer. K...maybe not just realised but there's only 1 week left to CS PE...and after that only 1 and a half weeks to start of finals!!! And, what am I doing??? Staying up late at night to finish up Marketing assignment....argh....waste of time...wait...Marketing is a module as well...oh no....damn....I'm turning into those night zombies d. Sleeping late...well my late isn't that late...it's still early for a lot of ppl. I need to do something about myself. I want I want I want....but don't do what's the use...haih...plan this and that....but in the end only can finish some....exams coming....concentrate!!!
posted by z_jun at 1:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home