My Story

Saturday, November 03, 2007

I have not been blogging recently. Y? Too busy? Haha...maybe....too busy "studying" til no time to write. Actually not really. Past 2 days all I have been seeing is the C programming. The 'if' and 'else' words are crowding my brain. And I never thought that multiplication and division can become so complicated...guess the computer's not so smart after all if we need to feed it everything haha. Talking about C, practical's exam coming in 2 weeks....shit....less than that. And, I haven't done any past years...people say programming must do must try wan...but if I c the thing and dunno where the heck to start then how...Haih. But, I guess it's do-able....but needs lots of time and effort...(time which I dun hv much)...after all...we manage to complete the labs in time... It's amazing that we can finish up the labs of our own weeks...and not the labs of the other weeks haha...Js proves that self motivation is the driving force...if you NEED to complete it, u will...

Just had supper...a gathering among a number of people from my block (& some intruders) mainly us....well you know who you are. It has been quite a long time since our last supper. Most prob cos of the exam period and everyone was busy studying or busy with concert activities. Haha...so today we had ciku party which we had plucked from trees behind out block few days ago I think. Never really ate ciku before but if it's hand plucked by us, surely we had to try it. And, surprisingly it tastes pretty good. It feels good to just sit around at the benches and chit chat...occasional lame jokes from Alex livens up the day, no worries, no stress. There's a warm feeling to that... Need to point out that sleeping late and suppers has not been part of my lifestyle until I came here haha. Now I sleep at 1 or 2 am at most...and it's considered early wow. I can't imagine how do others stand sleeping at 4 5 am and yet still waking up at 7 or 8 am...gosh...I can't tahan...

Oh ya...and I'm goin halfway home this Wed/Thurs. Wahaha...cos my family will be in JB and I'll be going there to meet them. Hehe... yay yay....Miao I'm coming to c u....so long nvr see u. U have to learn how to come visit me in Sg d....Looking forward to Wednesday...

Countdown: 4 days....
posted by z_jun at 2:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home