My Story

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I feel very drowsy today. I dunno y. Even yesterday I wasn't in the study mood even though I had plenty of free time in my hands. Well today must not don't study. I must study tonight!

I had my first "job" with tech today. So blur when go there. Although we learnt how to setup the system on Sunday, but today when see all the wires....oh shit...what to what already? Haha...had to ask la...and felt myself so un-pro and slow. Guess it's alright since it's my first time. Even when I sat at the mixer I didn't really 'play' around with it cos for one, didn't feel there was really a necessary need to increase or decrease volume. Also, scared will screw up and cause feedback la. Later, at debrief, Giap and Freddy said must screw up big time wan these things. Then, only will remember next time haha. Well, next time must play more and must make my ears more sensitive...very important to learn how to balance the sounds. Hopefully, will improve next time haha.

Well, better start to study...not much time liao...arghhh....
posted by z_jun at 8:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home