My Story

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ah didn't blog for almost a week and I have a perfectly good reason for it (besides laziness)...my specs broke on Saturday and I had to get the frame changed (in view of saving money) so I was practically almost blind til Tuesday. Well, not really...just couldn't see computer very clearly...other things still can...so I did know where the staircases were... :( How I broke it? Not during fitness day haha...I'm not that rough. I was just wiping it with my towel and it just broke into half...okay...I'm NOT that rough...it's cos my specs is quite old and it's time is due...anyway glad to have my vision back although now there are 2 extra screws when I look around cos it's frameless now...

Btw, block 6 did extremely well in the fitness day. Haha..looks like we're all pretty fit. Hehe...read Block 6 blog for details. And, the touch rugby and handball guys of RH won gold!!! Didn't get to catch touch rugby cos I din now it was on also...but handball was damn kan cheong/exciting. It was so close the points with Sheares. Think we won by 29-28 something like that...and each hall was like taking turns to score. So close...Manoj was amazing as goalkeeper haha...loved to c him play...Year 1 only leh...got so much more to contribute to RH handball team...

Feel quite fresh today I dun really know why. Maybe it's because I'm finally done with my CTW critique paper (thanks Ee Hiang)...though I still think it's not very good. And also, done with the CTW presentation slides..presentation's tmr...my group didn't really prepare much but it's just a casual thing I think. Though I have a new C++ lab and haven't really got started, midterms coming and haven't really studied yet...maybe it's cos today I only had 1 hour lecture today. And, I played badminton for 2 hours at SRC with Terry, Alex and Wei Jian before lecture. Feels so good...haha...I think it was the exercise that helped me concentrate so well in MLE lecture. Haha...absorbed almost 90%...lucky it was only 1 hour...=p
posted by z_jun at 9:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home