My Story

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Finally IHG badminton is over. Today, we lost 5-0 to Eusoff Hall. Well, we walked in expecting to lose and that's exactly what we get. It ended and left us all in a pretty depressing mood cos we didn't manage to put up much of a fight cos the standard difference was too wide. All of us are in quite a sien mood nw...Well, what to do...winning isn't everything in the world. So, we should js put this away and move on. But, even for a badminton fanatic like me, I find that I really need a break from the game...I say...but most probably I'll be back playing soon...hopefully not so though...I promised myself I will concentrate fully on studies after IHG... Need to do something about it since my results last sem was pretty bad...So, for now, don't look back and regret....just look forward...
posted by z_jun at 8:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home