My Story

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I seem to blog only when I have a lot of crappy stuff to say...when my mood is down. I am really wondering what is life...for a university student like myself...

Is it only about studies? Is that all we need to care about in these 4 years? Our grades?? It can't be right...life can't revolve around studies alone. Ok then what it is about then? The experience of uni life? The activities, the people, the friends we make?? If it is so, what is so special about coming to NUS. I'm sure I can get all these in local uni as well...

Looking back, maybe I shouldn't have come here at all. Although yea the opportunities here are supposed to be better, quality is supposedly better...but weighing this AND the time with my family if I had gone to UM instead...honestly, I think my family time carries much more weight than being here. If you look at the time now, it's been already 1 year here...each day passes, the days turn into months...how often do I get to spend time with my family? A year just flies past...and the time we spend together just flies by in a blink of an eye...

I'm beginning to think that I'm just not that type of person to be overseas (and this is only Singapore)...I'm just realising how much I want to spend time with my family, how much I miss them, how much I want to be at home, how much I miss stuff back in Klang. Of course you may argue that I did spend the past 19 years at home, it's time to be independent... But I don't want to... Just what do I have to keep me going...if I can't go back to the comfort of home everyday or at the very least every weekend... If only I had went to local uni...I would be enjoying that now...

Suddenly feel so empty inside me, there's nothing there in me...nothing to push me on...what ought I go on for...I really don't know what should I do...there's only regrets after regrets...if only I could turn back time...
posted by z_jun at 12:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home