My Story

Friday, September 28, 2007

Finally kau tim-ed my Marketing individual assignment...actually I did earlier already. But then after the tutor discussed, edited a little here and there. Don't want to bother so much over it...after all the subject's so sucjective, I don't know whether my answers are right or wrong, complete or incomplete, so just produce some 4 pages and be done with it. Read somewhere that we should finish off the complicated and frustrating tasks first. Although it's not really first in my list, I'm glad that I kind of finished it off before Tuesday, the hand up day. Hmm...time flies by so quickly...soon I'll be hopping onto the bus and back in Raffles haha...and then exam...then 2nd year liao....then grow old liao....haih...time passes by so fast...
posted by z_jun at 12:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home