My Story

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Long trip

I had a long trip back to Sg. The bus made so many stops. First at Seremban, then Yong Peng, then Larkin then a slow crawl into Singapore. Well the stops are expected though cos this one is not express bus where it goes directly from Klang to Singapore. I don't mind la...after all what's the difference of an extra one 2 hours on the road. U're already super tired. Sitting in the bus was ok cos after all u're js sitting down. The journey back to Raffles was like a workout haha. Cos the bus dropped us at Golden Mile. Then, from there had to walk to Lavender MRT. Walking is not a problem it's just that I gotta drag my 3 heavy bags along with me. Thank God 1 of them has got rollers. Still, I had to carry that at some stretches. Then, from Clementi MRT walked to the bus 96 stop (quite a distance). Luckily the bus stops right in front of Raffles. Reached here at about 8pm. Missed dinner. Heard they had sushi...wow...

Then tried to get people to play badminton. But, they were either busy mugging or had already played in the evening. In the end, tak jadi and it worked me up a bit. Cos I just came back and everyone seems to be in fifth gear of studying. And, to think I was relaxing at home...gosh... Aiks....I'm only in 2nd gear probably...haven't finished all my studying...haih...my planning is so screwed up. First test's on Tuesday. Die liao....my aim....to PASS...hopefully...
posted by z_jun at 10:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home