My Story

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Recap of my "holidays" at home. Spent exactly one week at home. Accomplished pretty much half of what I planned to namely studying. My routine at home was studying in the morning. Then, afternoon go kai kai d...mostly to settle stuff like buying supplies. If not out, I would have been sleeping the whole afternoon on my comfy bed. I did in fact sleep quite a lot towards the end of the week. Though I sleep early at nite, yet still feel sleepy in the morn and noon. Hmm...I wonder y cos I rarely have afternoon naps over here. Mayb it's the atmosphere and mood surrounding.


I want to thank Shahlini and Yoke Leng for taking time and initiative to meet up with me. Hehe...it means a lot to me...makes me remember where my roots are....who I grew up with...and not forget both of u haha. Although just met u both for 1 or 2 hours it still makes my day. =p Yeah Shahlini...thanks for the choc bear. So cute present haha. Here it is:-



It's gonna make me fat. Ah...I dunno how to rotate the pic...so just turn ur heads 90 degrees to the left for a minute. Hehe...Thanks again.

Back in Raffles it's Sunday and the week is just about to begin. This 2 weeks it's gonna be busy cos lectures and tutorials?? are starting again. Furthermore, we're having mid term test as well. I'm lucky that my tests are quite spread out so hopefully got more time to do last minute studying. Does last minute ever work? Hmm...my Maths is so so...CS and EG urm...I think I'm dead...PC actually hardly touched til today. Hopefully Form 6 work still helps a bit...cos mostly it's revision...of course the syllabus much deeper...especially the vector signs...*faints*...Atmosphere here pretty tensed. Everone is busy studying. I'm trying to as well but somehow my attention span is quite short. I notice that I semangat in the morning...then afternoons tend to get drowsy...evenings as well. Night time still alright can study...gosh...need to buck up...aaahhh

posted by z_jun at 5:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home