My Story

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Good job on concert

Concert's finally over. I'm sure everyone is happy and satisfied with it. I think most of the work is done by the cast, costumes, sets and music ppl. Cast, they practice almost every night, I feel so lonely at night cos Swee Yee's always busy practising. And, costumes and sets also work almost every nite. That's y I so lonely cos can't even disturb Shu Lin. I think Shu Lin really put a lot of effort doing the costumes. One thing bout her...when she does something she'll do it properly...do her best. Think she was so tired yesterday that she didn't come for the debrief. Anyway ur head mentioned that u're very careful when doing costumes. Which sounds typically like u. Good job wei. Next time I need clothes, ask u sew liao haha. Everyone worked so so hard for this concert. Luckily it's just in 2 months right...if not, half a year...dunno can cope or not. =p Music ppl no need say la...no u no show, no Gail no filler, u guys damn talented. Seriously salute u. Composing ain't easy...ok my music sucks I know. Even though learnt piano but 0 talent haha. Learning and really knowing how is different. So, congrats everyone involved in concert! Move on now to studies... =p

Someone help me with this...I don't wanna play badminton til the next training liao. Been playing the past 3 nights...think it's finally taken it's toll on me...energy drained... :( Study study study... :)
posted by z_jun at 12:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home