My Story

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Had my first test in NUS tonight. Oops...2nd if u count QET. Anyway it was Maths. 10 MCQ questions in one hour. Not much time for 1 question. So how was it? Not bad....sure pass with flying colours....naaahhh js kidding. It wasn't good. Think I may only get half the answers right...well...that's if I assume no careless mistakes. Cos I hentam-ed almost half the paper. Haih...just couldn't get it right...well did my best...but I guess my best is not enough. :( Well one down, 3 to go... The other 3 I think are in worse condition cos I haven't really exactly finished studying. To say I still have time it's not all true...I'm not astromax haha...Still can recall the Indian man there going "I've got time" haha. Cos in between still got so much stuff to settle...marketing group presentation, CS lab (which I have no clue how to start on it damn), badminton training, hmm...activity does NOT come to a halt at NUS when exams come by. Except mayb at the finals. Even now u can see...ok mayb feel the atmosphere of mugging around. I can't imagine what it'll be like when it comes to finals...betcha everyone will be have their faces glued to the books...well that kinda makes it hard to read doesn't it? Well...u get my meaning... Mayb I will be like that to....note...I used mayb....can't cure myself...
posted by z_jun at 12:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home