My Story

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Exam

Programming test over. Spent the whole day yesterday going thru the past year questions with Lee Hoong, Phea, and Yong Sheng in library. I find it better and helpful that we discuss especially CS cos if not we have no clue to what the heck the "program" is trying to do. But, yet today exam....cos of constraint of time, no time to think oso...programming need lots of logical thinking...but there wasn't anytime to think! So, it was like run thru, guess guess, shade....haha...dunno what the hell my score is gonna be like...damn.

Oh ya yesterday was a compulsory comm hall run for all the concert members. So we watched the rehearsal of the concert from 10.30 til bout 1 plus. Had supper at 1 plus...damn unhealthy man. Yet I still do it haha. The run was nice I suppose....but I think it's gonna be fantastic in the real show cos here we have lack of mikes and all...so couldn't really catch the story. So, good luck ppl for the concert...hope u all put on a great show.

Ahh....just now js came back from badminton training in MPSH. The hall there damn hot...sweat like a piggy. Enjoyed playing though. Well of course I did haha...though I still suck badly. Tonight I'm gonna be so damn tired...will sleep whole nite...no no...cannot...must study!!! Ahhh....2 more to go.... =p
posted by z_jun at 5:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home