My Story

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Reshuffle

So much to do so little time yet I still got time to blog. I can't help fiddling with the computer everytime I leave it on. Sometimes prefer to shut it down when I REALLY need to study. Well, but had to use it to do my programming. It's giving me a splitting headache. To tell the truth, I don't have the mood to do this lab cos there's so much more important stuff to do. Like studying for my tests. So, I couldn't really think about the solutions for this lab and got the workings and all from here and there...yet still can't complete it. It's just a minor part and it's causing the delay. Can't figure out the problem yet. One thing about programming is that one little thing can cause ur whole program to come to a stop...can't run...can't compile etc. But, another thing is that once u find out where the problem is u can't help but leap for joy only to stumble over another bump. Though the process is damn frustrating, it somehow provides a kind of satisfaction when ur program FINALLY can run. But, that's the end result...the in-between process...*sweat*

In this 1 week, I got a lot of things to settle. I urgently need to reorganise my studying habits. Maybe it's too late I dunno...but I haven't been doing it right and really ought to. Now, I'm like randomly studying. Seriously...I think I can't wait for mid terms to be over so that I can start all over again...like begin a new life...organise and prioritise...I hope that everything will turn out well. No...I want everything to turn out well...so I must make that happen. Gambatte!
posted by z_jun at 10:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home