My Story

Friday, October 12, 2007

Freedom

Free! Free at last. PC1432 done yay. Free tonight....can play all night. Tomorrow the cycles starts again haha... must study seriously liao. Hehe...tonight played badminton until syiok. Yup for those who know I 'chao ai' badminton. Especially when I grew up and got astro and got ppl to play with me. Like my form 6 friends. I really appreciate the badminton sessions we had during Form 6....mostly during the break between STPM and uni. It really makes me light up haha....since I only played with my dad all the while... Now come to Raffles badminton sessions...ever so often haha...many of them share my passion in playing. Saturday nights mostly the target...cos then...it's so quiet so sien...so liven up the place a bit haha. Gotten used to playing in outdoor courts though. Cos used to only play in indoor courts haha. But outdoor courts traind u to adjust to the wind. I think the national badminton players trained at the beach side once haha... Yup. But the outdoor court ruined my new bought shoe. Not expensive shoe la but js bought before I came here. So sad...now got hole in my shoe...soon gonna be not a shoe if I dun do something about it. Any idea? Hmm....

So tmr is the concert day. Big day for the ppl directly involved. Like cast, sets, and costumes. Of course it's also a appreciation day for the music ppl since the whole chunk of performance is actually created out of their minds. Really tabik those ppl... Well hope it'll be a good show tmr which I'm quite confident it'll be. Jia you!
posted by z_jun at 12:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home